Monday 1 February 2010

I guess that's why they call it the Blues...

I was away this weekend so only saw the
highlights. From what I saw, read and heard
it was probably a fair result, although the
manner of another last minute goal was yet
more fuel for my 'fragile Spurs' mentality
argument.
Things were put into perspective yesterday
afternoon when I was offered a ticket to go
and watch Le Scum v Man Utd.It was lovely to
sit surrounded by moaning, unhappy fans
(just like being at WHL!) No keeper, no forwards,
and no bite in midfield, maybe H could flog
them Jenas, Keano, and Cudicini (slightly damaged!).
If we had beaten Stoke, Wolves or Hull and not
let in last minute goals at Everton (or missed
a penalty!), and Brum then we would be in 3rd
place...Then again if my aunt had balls she would
be my uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment