Saturday 27 March 2010

Hypotheticals


Would I seriously take a victory in the Cup Final
over a place in Theleagueofchampions? That's
what I've been asking myself? Following some
logic would I take a beating from those Skint
South Coast Bell Ringers today in return for a
clear passage in the semi? (oh er missus!)...
I guess it all comes down to the fact that it
matters not on jot as we should really be able
to 'cut and paste' them on both occasions.
Oh, and by the way I love Sir Harry of Redknapp,
not sure that he loves me though? Also I'm pretty
sure that it's a few more than 1% who were booing
at half time. It's such a shame when the few spoil
things for the majority? I don't think I'm the only
one who would like to know what else in SHoR's
Top drawer, also behind his wardrobe, and under
the mattress.
COYS, we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment