Friday 20 August 2010

Aloha

Last Saturday myself, and my family had the
fantastic pleasure of being Guest(s) of Honour
at Alloa v East Fife. For me the whole experience
reminded me what football should be all about.
The entire club exuded a warmth, and they could
not have been any more welcoming. It felt like
coming home, especially if your family is slightly
quirky.
The Wasps won 3-2 in a thrilling encounter, and
I got to present the MOM award on the pitch at
the end of the match.
Oh yes, they have a plastic pitch,like many of the
lower league teams in Scotland, and as far as I'm
aware they don't have any players that don't fancy
the surface too much!
Notice that I did not comment on watching Spurs(?)
v Young Boys with Mike Leigh and Phil Cornwell in a
pub in Edinburgh, totally surreal experience!
Is Gallas the best that we can do H?

No comments:

Post a Comment