Friday 29 April 2011

The Why word?

You wouldn't let it lie...is all I hear in my
head.
As someone who considers himself to be a
'friend' of the Spurs Show, I'm finding it hard
to pluck up the enthusiasm to listen to the
latest offering. It features David Baddiel and
his crusade (not the best choice of words, but
hey), against the use of the Y word. I know that
it's slightly old news but he bought it up again.
Something about the whole campaign really gets
my back up, and I'm not sure why (Y)?
Part of me thinks that surely as a 'high' profile
Jewish figures in the media, David Baddiel
(and his brother), must have more important judaisic
issues to campaign about.
As someone who is follically challenged I don't take
offence everytime someone refers to Howard Webb as
a bald C**T. Agreed, it's different, but there are PC
similarities.
Maybe it's the PC thing that bothers me, and I can
forsee a future where football grounds are shut
down by the PC police, after fans were found guilty
of chanting 'We're by far the greatest team the world
has ever seen' when quite obviously they never were
the greatest team the world had ever seen!
I'm confused. I think it's this wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment