Wednesday 7 April 2010

Life's not so bad...


The Barca display last night, bought back to
my mind something that I touched on after
the game at The Emirates. It's also something
that I've been on about all season. The Premiership
is NOT all that! There I've said it. If The Arse can
get outplayed like that, then what would happen
to Burnley, Hull and most of the other teams?
As Chris said to me in the pub last night, if
Messi was in the Premiership he would be in
plaster by this point in the season. And as for
the Sky Sports guys, they want to take a good
long hard look at themselves for some of the
gibberish that they were spouting! But then I
guess they've got SuperSunday's to sell.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you mentioned the annoying commentary Rob. Even my 9-year-old was rolling his eyes at Andy Gray's 5,000th mention of "the little man". Even if it hadn't been against that lot, Barca's display was wonderful, a far better team performance that Sky's commentators gave credit for. Can't wait for the Classico on Saturday, and another feast of football on Sunday at Wembley ;-)

    ReplyDelete