Wednesday 16 February 2011

Hang on lads I've got an idea...


I so enjoyed last night, that it has stirred me
into re-blogging.
I feared the worst and hoped for a draw
never really thinking that we would only
go and blow the bleedin doors off!
I thought that everyone stood strong and
really showed how good they can be.
I was thinking this morning how clever Lord
H of Sandbanks was in making us look shocking
v Fulham. Weekend off for everyone!
Someone needs to show Lennon re runs of
the final attack and ball to Crouch because if
he could do that all the time then Bale can
rest and rest!
I love the way people just keep waiting for us
to screw up and how we just keep letting them
down.
Let's hope that we can keep things going and
plan for the second leg...
I'm proposing a gladiator style contest at half
time in the second leg where Joe jordan takes
on Gattuso. I'd love to hear Paul Coyte talk us
through that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment