Friday 18 February 2011

They want to be adored?

I must admit to being slightly miffed at
having some of our thunder stolen by
The Arse on wednesday. Like a child
demanding attention they screamed
"Yes, but look at me, look at me!".
I think that part of the problem is that
no-one likes them, but they DO care.
They really, really want to be adored,
(cue The Stone Roses).
Mr Wenger has managed to produce
some of the most unlikeable players
that have ever played the game.
Spiteful, whinging, ungracious, are
all words that could easily be used
to describe the culture of Le Professor.
Yes he undeniably has some very good
footballers, but what's with the attitude?
I'm positive that there must be a few of the
'thinking' fans at The Emirates who look at
Sir H of Sandbanks, and the media following
that he has garnered, with immense envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment