Wednesday 24 November 2010

Glory, glory nights...

After the drama and effort of The Emirates
it's all hands to the Champions League tonight
at The Lane. I hope that 'Raymond' VdV is fit,
as his very presence seems to make a difference.
It's nice that Sir H of Sandbanks will have a
selection problem up front. One thing is for
sure, Robbie Keane can get his feckin tracksuit
on now.
I'm starting to think that there are signs that
the Spurs fragile mentality is on the way out
and really hope that it's not another false dawn.
If we could learn to defend properly I would be
even more confident, however if we could defend
then we wouldn't be Tottenham Hotspur!
I'm really looking forward to The CL theme tune
ringing around WHL tonight, and I'm starting
to think that it suits us!
COYS

No comments:

Post a Comment