Saturday 20 November 2010

What reasons do you need?


I know it's his job, but Sir H of Sandbanks
is quoted in today's press as saying that
it's not impossible for us to challenge for
the Premiership this season. We are 9 points
off after 13 games, and let's just see what
happens this lunchtime...To that end, I've
decided to sacrifice my own 'enjoyment' in
order that you should all gain.
I'm going to see if the fact that we've not
won away at any of the top 4 (as was) since
H was a boy is in any way to do with me.
Therefore I shall be taking my kids to
either the cinema or for some retail therapy.
The things we do!
In this world I think that you are only as strong
as the weakest link, and unless we are 100%
on it I fear the worst (or the usual!) COYS prove
me wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment