Thursday 11 November 2010

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes...

I thought yesterday that it was a bit daft
of Sir H of Sandbanks to have a go at the
crowd. To be juvenile, I don't quite seem
to be able to remember the number of
Championships that he has won? I'm
inclined to think that the crowd were booing
Webb, and probably not the players or the
management.
What should be noted however is that we
find it very, very difficult to break certain
teams down. There also seems to be a
lack of energy and pace against these sides.
We seem to flog an idea to death, last season
Lennon, or long ball to Crouchino, or The Bale.
I think there needs to be a bit more invention,
more freedom of expression and less coaching.
I would chuck out Sir Les and Sherwood and
replace them with Derren
Brown...

No comments:

Post a Comment